blitz video #2 (UGH DATE)


more after i workout.. :)


UPdate..
ok. just finished workout..
my arms are jello. ugh.. wow.. great workout..

off to watch the superbowl and eat a salad :)

happy workout!

UGH UPDATE

just gave my youngest some tylenol.. hes is now running fever :(
hold on for another interesting week here on the ole blog.

my eats today were great..
no sodas
a tad sugar in my tea
water
no bread
but feeling the withdrawals.

heres my eats list:
1. 1/2 banana with sprinkles, apple sauce
2. almonds with 1 dark choc square (small) water
3. oven baked chicken, green beans, potato tea
4. taco salad with a few corn chips. tea
5. almonds with 1 dark choc square (small) water
lots of water during and after my workout

Interesting thing is.. as soon as I realized that my sweet baby son (hes 6) was running fever.. I IMEDIATELY wanted junk food, a blizzard, cheese dip,,, you name it i would have eaten it if it was here in the house. .. Its so interesting that I turn to food when i am stressed. . well.. i am really more sad than anything.. and worried about how bad he will have it.. I just cant believe it..I was dumb to think we would get off so easy... who needs sleep anyway? shoot.. I lived 9 years without sleep when i worked in the dorm.. what's a few more days added on to that?
I wondering if giving the boys tamiflu at christmas was the right thing to do... if i hadnt they would have gotten and we would probably all be healthy now.. ugh.


so..
all for now.. more.. maybe later.. who knows.. could be 3 am.. .. depending on how it goes ..

Comments

JW said…
Love your videos! :) Here's to a strong and healthy week for us all!
Josha said…
progress, not perfection!!! :)
Tearose said…
hey Ruthie, loved the video and the song on the end, thanks for that :). Things will get better!