Happy with Today

ok.. so D7 went well. I didnt eat perfectly but ate 6 meals, didnt over eat, and got some much needed fruit and water in :)
I loved loved loved having my workout done this morning.. my day went so much better!
I plan on getting up for a morning run tomorrow unless its way to windy.. then i might do some wii boxing :) ..

I am absolutely loving the weather.. i feel like i made it through the winter months! it was 84 today..I know our winter is not over .. but ahh.. it sure felt like it today!

Comments

Sarah said…
Oh mannnnn I LOVED today's weather. I almost cried, I loved it so much. :)

Do you usually not work out in the morning? I thought you did. I, too, feel better if I work out in the morning, the rest of my day does fall in place better!

WTG Ruth!
Unknown said…
84 sounds like torture to me. Haha. I hate the heat.

Great job getting your work out in! You rock!

Good luck tomorrow!
sauchagirl said…
84! I want that! I love hot weather! The hotter the better.

Great job on your workout!
Josha said…
great job! I hope you have another hot day, but I'm glad mine won't be!
Anonymous said…
84 degrees will have to wait for michigan! we are getting more snow today, so far about 5 inches! so how about a snow shoveling workout!?!
Josha said…
Come on! Where are ya?