fantastically fit infirmary report :)

well.. slept awful last night... went and taught at coop today.. I felt about 75% all day.. but my energy levels just came and went. I figure since it took a good 10 days to get completely well at christmas it will probably take that long this time.

I was totally shocked and a bit depressed at how weak i have become. I was exhausted just climbing the stairs.. and to carry the two big tubs of supplies was just exhausting! .. It was so strange! I am so use to being sooooo strong. and picking up things big and bulky without a second thought.. but wow.... my body has taken a pretty big hit this time around i think.

the good news is i know it wont take me long to get my strength back... and a lot of it .. i hope is the fact that I am still not completely well.

being sick really makes me appreciate, and MISS my healthy body and my workouts. I miss going for a run, i miss doing squats! , i miss doing push ups! I miss my ipod music :)

Looking forward to next week and getting started up again. I know i will have to take it slow to get this body back but I am so mentally ready for a good solid 12 weeks of workouts.

Thanks for all your comments, Yall are the best! Cant wait to be posting workouts and how great my days are going! It's just around the corner. I know it is :)

I am off to take a nice long shower and get to bed early.

signed.
still tired of being tired :)

Comments

Josha said…
can't wait for you to be healthy again!
Sarah said…
(((hugs))) Just checking on you today....Hope you get to 100% really soon!
sauchagirl said…
I'm sure you will kick butt again once you are feeling 100%. Give yourself time to rest and recoup and soon enough you will be back at it. Enjoy your weekend!