GIRLFRIENDS I AM.........

are you sitting down?


I AM FEELING NORMAL AGAIN!

I realized it this afternoon when i made a run to the grocery store and i looked back to see
i was walking sooo fast i was leaving the kids way behind! I was like "what is wrong with you children.. come on!" and then i thought.. OH.. I am walking really fast! .. and then was like
"oh.. i feel soooo much better! "

YIPPEE!
I plan on doing cardio.. YES cardio in the morning! .. I cant wait..
ready to get this tight shoulder stress feeling out of my body and leave it on the treadmill!

some cool news..
My friend in china got a gym membership and went to workout 3 times this past week! she did a spin class! .. can you imagine! .. going to the gym could be intemidating enough.. but to go knowing its allll in a completely different language! so cool! so inspiring! (she also has a workout buddy too!).. so cool!

ok..
all for tonight
check back tomorrow
and see how many Hiits i actually manage:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hooray!!!!! I'm SO excited for you!
Josha said…
Woooohoooooooooooooo!
Sarah said…
Are you talking about J?

I'm glad you're all back to normal! You Go Ruth!
Ruthie said…
yes.. J :)