Day one tomorrow (again)

well.. since I was a bit premature on declaring myself well last week ...
I have decided to start over and tomorrow be day one .....
I can honestly say that it really feels like i am starting completely over! I have been so out of the habit for so long... I think it will take me a few days to really get back into it. Esp. the eating part :)
I did my shopping today.. had a great protein fruit smoothie tonight :)

But i can honestly say how i feel about myself right now:
  • frumpy and out of shape
  • I am hating my little baby belly right now.. which has steadily grown from lack of ab work, cardio, and being completely off on my eating while i was sick.
  • I am really hoping this ole body of my will spring back into action once i get a few days of bfl back under my "belt"

I plan on doing a few strength tests tomorrow to measure how much I have lost. I know i have lost endurance in my cardio.. as was evident from my attempt to break a sweat on Saturday :) ..

so..
heres to the bumps in the road of fitness.. and getting back on that BFL bandwagon when life throws you off!

Hoping this week REALLY is a week of great workouts and eats.

Comments

Unknown said…
It's going to be great I'm sure of it!
sauchagirl said…
No doubt that you are up for the challenge!