D5... freeday

well.. guess today will have to be a free day for me..
I drank a dr pepper late last night with my out to eat meal with A and wow.. I was awake until 2am! then my middle son walked in his sleep and woke me up at 330.. then the dh had to get up at 6 for work.. UGH.. i was tired when i was spose to get out of bed.. and I ended up not rolling out of bed until 850! .. well.. it through my day off.. did a bunch of running around and just decided to take today off ..

tomorrow i will do upper body.. and run on sunday.. weather is spose to be beautiful the next 4 days or so.. so it will be nice to workout in the garage and run outside :)

I am sooo sore. so thats good! ..leg workout was def. sufficient :) YIPPEE.

more tomorrow after i lift!
blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
here's to tomorrow! Do our boys have some sort of telepathic-let's-do-weird-stuff-in-our-sleep-on-the-same-night thing going on?
Unknown said…
Can't wait to hear about your work out tomorrow!
sauchagirl said…
How did it go today? Any more strange occurrences in the night? :) Is winter really over already for you in TX? I am so jealous! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!