D4- THAT FELT GREAT!

"THAT felt GREAT! I recommend it to everyone in the family!" is what i said when i walked through the door 2 mins ago.
2.5 miles around campus
45 degrees
running skirt, long sleeve, and a fleece pull over
sunny and light wind
felt AMAZING!

everything felt great except for the bit of extra roll i added to my waist the last month! But .. if i just keep going i will get back to where i use to be:) no worries.

Had coop today.. planned and set my alarm to get up and run at 645am.. but girls it just wasnt going to happen... actually ended up being late for coop! The day was great though and went by fast.. and those art supply boxes i carried up the stairs last week and thought i was going to pass out.. well.. they seemed light as a feather this week.. so maybe i just didnt have all my strength back yet. :)

so i am pleased to have Day four workout completed.. I will be able to enjoy going out to eat with A later tonight and not feel guilty if i have a bread stick or two:)

It is sooooooo nice to be well. Its like I am a different person! :-) hehe.

here's inspiration for those of you who have snow to run in :) (click here to find the blog i got it from)

is that a cloud or an avalanche?

OH and to answer josha's question
Yes. I am sore.
Walking was interesting to say the least.
but the run made me feel MUCH better :)

Comments

Josha said…
Wow for you! And I loved the sumo ski jumper on the link you sent. so funny.
Unknown said…
Hooray! I'm so excited for you! And I bet your free dinner tonight was at Olive Garden, which makes me extremely envious! Have fun!
Ruthie said…
no actually a steak house.. had hamburger and fries. and potato skins.. yummy!
it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) sumo guy IS funny huh. :)
sauchagirl said…
Thanks for the links. Can't wait to dig in. Glad to have you back. You are a true inspiration yourself. I love the new blog design and the pictures are awesome! How far you've come girl!