D1 down

3:49 pm
workout complete!
Pushup test: 15 (yep lost a bit) use to be able to do at least 24
Chest: Bench Press 12.10.8.6 high point 85lbs burn out flies. 24
Shoulders: Flies with 10lbs weights 12.10.8.6 burnouts straight arm flies 24
Tris: extensions 12.10.8.6 with 10lbs only burnouts same with 8lbs 24reps
Pushups for "fun" after workout could only squeak out 10:)

Looking forward to being sore tomorrow.

AHHH.. its so nice to hear my workout music again and have just a bit of alone time. My workouts were growing more and more to be my de-stress and alone time.. and I have really missed it. WOW and the energy I have when i am finished! feels GREAT!

Thoughts for today:
  • just begin where you are at.. forget about the past. focus on the future.
  • lifting weights makes you feel strong
  • being in shape wont just happen. we have to work for it. If I want a tummy like the gal in my header.. well.. I am going to have to work for it. plain and simple. (and a bit of computer generated alterations :)
  • it helps to think of myself as an athlete.. just cause i am a mom doesnt mean i stopped being an athlete.
  • The only person that can hold me back is ME!
eats:
1. eggs, toast, dp
2. mex salad few corn chips, dp
3. pineapple slices (2) 6 almonds , WATER (before my workout)
4. apple with peanutbutter, wasa cracker, water
5.salad with left over chicken breast on top, tea
6.
No more sodas its water or tea with stevia. .... focusing on free day now.. remembering i can have whatever i want on Friday night :)

could it be I am actually BAAAAAAACK?

AHHHHHH. YIPPEE! JOY OF JOYS!

Comments

Josha said…
nice grinning pig! I hope you are grinning like that too! Yay for a strong workout!
Unknown said…
Hooray! Sounds wonderful! So so so so SOOOO glad you're back. We've missed you!
JW said…
Great to see you back, Ruthie!!!
Tearose said…
Hey Ruthie! I love the pig pic, made me laugh. Glad your all well and back!