5 miles of joy and Bicep challenge photos


Above is before (November 22nd)

After :) (today)



maybe a bit of difference ... I wasnt as good at getting the weights in as I should have... so.. I think I will issue ANOTHER challenge :) ... After pictures being taken on Jan 22nd! :)


I ran 5 miles today... 2 and half with Su and then the rest by myself :).... I ran 7 sprints on the last mile... oh i was tired!... came home stretched, abwork and 10 pushups. :) ...

it was amazing outside :) 70 degrees and sunny! just awesome!... My long run on Saturday and the first long run for our half marathon group will be in the 30s :).... it will be a burrrrrrrun.

Comments

Josha said…
You're great! I have to get my bicep pics up.
You may be wondering what has happened to me...
B has mono
my email isn't working
Back soon
Anonymous said…
sorry i haven't been by in a while...great biceps going on there, girl!!
keep rockin' it out!!