Todays workout and cool news :)

Amazing to me that a run can be just the pill I need for a splitting headache!
I have had sinus issue this past week.. today i woke up with a headache and it wouldnt go away.
I decided to leave early for track practice and get a quick 2 miler in to see if that would get rid of it and sure enough it DID! after about 1/2 a mile it slowly went away! (arent our bodies amazing!)

I ran 2 miles and then coached track practice (we had 32 kids there at the noon practice... AWESOME!)

I am ready to be totally back to normal soooooooon :) it wont be long i know :)

Guess what??
The half marathon group i started is up to 22 ladies! Cant you believe that! I am sooooo thrilled! Its is EVERYONES first time toooooo! so cool. Some walkers, some combos and some runners!
We will have our first long run together this Saturday (they will be doing 3 miles)!

let me know if you wanna join us! There are 5 virtual participants! sweeeet.

Ok.. I am off to chill and watch a movie with the hubby :)

plan on a bit of weightlifting tomorrow.. :)Need to work on those biceps!

Comments

Josha said…
Yay for nature's headache relief! And Yay for 22 ladies in your half training! And Yay for YOU!
I agree, running is the best pill!

Wow 22 ladies. That is amazing. What a great journey to share.