to run or not to run

well...I caved.

chocolate covered pretzels were my downfall. Its ok though, still no sugar in my tea and no real cravings for the sweet stuff.

good news is I made it through our Co-op Christmas party with no sweets! I took some peanut butter protein balls and an apple just in case I was feeling tempted to dive into a cupcake :) I didnt dive into a pretzel until after I got home :) I know its all about progress anyway so i am not upset :)


I am trying to decide if I should run or not. I have been fighting allergies the last 4 days. Last night was a bad night with lots of coughing. I am a bit concerned that my allergy induced asthma is the culprit. I have no fever, and no congestion... just dry coughing and a little bit of a tickle in my throat. I slept till 11am this morning (after being up in the middle of the night) and I just can decide if a run would make me feel better or worse. I think I will just wait until tomorrow and see how i feel.

so.. for now I will just rest and try not to eat anymore chocolate covered pretzels.

Comments

Josha said…
Actually, cold air can help. It helps to open your airways and it helps kill many viruses.
Great job on the pretzels...I think it's good to give yourself a treat every now and then so you don't REALLY cave later. You are doing great!
Amy said…
My experience has been that running seems to help when I have that stuffy head, congestion type fuzzy feeling - it seems to get everything cleared out. I always figure if it makes me feel worse I can call it day and head home.