10 miler completed!



Here is our group this afternoon up on campus :) This is after they did 3 mile long walk-run. Everyone did GREAT! I was excited to see we had 2 husbands show up too!!! :) We do have a few gals out of town so once the holidays are over I am hoping our group will be even bigger :)

I did about 2.5 miles with the group and after stretching them etc and visiting afterward I headed home to get a bite to eat. I was hungry and I knew I wouldnt make it if I was hungry :)

I did 6.5 miles around campus.. funny thing was ... I really wasnt in the mood to run. I knew I had to get it done if i wanted to not DIE this friday :) I continued to talk myself into continuing. hahha ... After about 2 miles I was feeling GREAT and felt like I could run forever!...

about 4.5 miles I needed to go potty.... Sunday and no restroom but I kept going until 6.5 cause I really wanted to finish... I gave up and headed home to finish the last mile on the treadmill.. I ended up chatting with Jessica (my friend in China) on and off the last mile :).. THAT was fun! Something I have never done while on the treadmill! I walked a bit and typed and jogged a bit... and then walked the last half mile to cool down :)

I am glad i finished and got it done and look forward to 13.1 on Friday :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Great looking group! I can't wait to hear about everyone's progress!
Josha said…
I love that you thought to take a group picture! Great job on your run...Friday will be great!
Great job getting those miles in!

Run strong on Friday!!
Josha said…
Here's just a little prod toward the workout room..I'll need one tomorrow.