great weight workout!!!! (UPDATE)

Just finished a GREAT weight workout :)....
broke into a major sweat! sweeeeet! and had veins a popping out !!! :) woowhoo!

Heres what I did.

I did 4 sets of chest flies, bi curls, shoulder press.... 12 reps each.... did all those right after each other. and repeated 4 times... increasing weight each time... going up to 20lbs on chest and curls and 15 on shoulder press (still gotta be careful of my shoulder you know) ......
then i did burnouts for those three muscle groups :)... chest flies, hammer curls and shoulder flies.

then I did tri extensions :)... 3 sets of 12

then... PUSHUPS!... 2 sets of 10!!!! mens pushups with feet close together :)

then abwork.... lots of ab work.... leg lifts and hipups for 6 minutes atleast.... then more to Queens bohemian rapsody...(ha)... then I did some standing ab work... focusing on obliques.... with the Police song sincronicity.... then I did a few more leg lifts and crunches.. prob a total of 15 mins of ab work.. :) woowhooo!

now .. I am SHOT.

but it feels sooooooo good :)

I have my 13.1 tomorrow... I would be soooooo happy to finish faster than last time :).. gonna give it my best shot... probably wont go until the afternoon but I haven't decided for sure... part of me wants to be done by track practice at noon :) so we will see.

now i am off to to get ready for track practice... hope to get a couple of miles :)

UPDATE:
ok.. so i forgot to put on the weight lifting that I did ... I also did BACK! :).... 3 sets of rows.. before the pushups

and then at track.. I ran a slow paced 2 miles with the kids.... my son and a little girl were wanting to walk but I knew it was just mental... so we imagined we baked a cake for the last mile ... cheese cake that is... in the shape of a monkey :).... they finished the two miles! :) it was great..

after the run we did abwork and stretching and then more ab work....
I think i shouldnt have pushed so hard this morning by myself.. i should have known coach would do some serious abwork today :)... but its all good...

and

I FEEL GREAT!

Comments

Sarah said…
Maybe I will imagine baking a cake the next time a run gets tough...so cute!!