Feeling good :) woowhoo!

I am so happy to report to you that I am still doing great on no table sugar, no hfcs, and no other sweets! I have been feeling sooooooo good! I wake up in the morning with energy, and even during the day I dont have those down times where I would feel drained or tired until I grabbed some sweet tea :)

I have still been using stevia in my tea and sprinkling it on fruit every now and then but last night before bed I drank my decaf hot tea with NO sweetener and liked it! (weird huh)

I can already tell after just 5 days I am feeling better and getting leaner!

One thing that is very interesting is that I had NO PMS symptoms this time around! I usually get really cranky, feel like i have gained atleast 10 pounds, and have NO energy for a day or two before... this time... I feel totally normal! no bloated feeling, no crankiness.... just feeling GREAT!

On the exercise front.. I have been doing workouts with the track team, killer aerobics on Wednesday (an hour) and jogging etc.... last night I ran 2 miles and visited with a friend :)..
Today I plan on running 4 miles with my long run tomorrow of 9 miles. Its funny how I love running long distances but the only thing that worries me is it taking over an hour. I need to get back in my mind frame of "this is my shopping, this is my movie" (since I dont do those things) and that will help me feel free-er and not as rushed when I do go. I would also love to find another place I feel comfy running too... I was thinking it would be fun to run across town to a friends house or to the mall and have my hubby pick me up. Actually running TO something sounds a bit more exciting than going in 2 mile circles. (not that I dont love my favorite running place )...



Comments