how much sugar does it take? (UPDATE)

How much sugar does it take to make Ruthie a sick little girl?
NOT MUCH

Yesterday I caved (again) and had two homebaked sugar cookies with some frozen blue berries....and 5 chocolate covered pretzels .... and today... yes today i am paying the price... Its just a shame that food that tastes that good can be so horrible on my tummy :( .. .slowly but surely I am learning my lesson.... Eat the sugar.. pay the price.... its that simple for me.


I am fixing to head out on my long run (hopefully) and its just an amazing day out so I am hoping to really enjoy it.

Just finished watching Food Inc.......oh the things it makes me ponder. (more on that later)


see ya after a few miles are behind me :)

(UPDATE)

a FEW miles is right. I could only manage 3.5 miles :(... at three mile mark my stomach started hurting (again) so i turned around and came home...
It is so interesting how one weekend I could have the best run of my life and the next feel like I couldnt run 2 miles. I guess that is why I like running. In many ways you never know what you are going to get.

so .. I will be happy with my 3.5 and know that next week will be better :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Sugar really does a number on my stomach, too -- but the frozen blueberries should be okay, right? That's actually what I eat instead of sugar. Lots of natural sugars and that doesn't bother me at all. You may be going by different guidelines for you, but I'm just trying to not be ill!