Remember this sugar video?! (UPDATE x2)

Today is going to be a great day!
My eats are on target today and i am fixing to hit the gym (garage) to lift weights.





breakfast:
eggs, in a small tortilia, 5 grapes, hot tea with stevia
snack:
almonds and grapes ... water :)

lunch:
turkey taco meat lots of lettuce and a few corn chips, tea stevia water
snack: taco meat corn chips
snack grapes and almonds
(not much variety today but i am on target)

had a bit of a WAAAAAAAH moment earlier... cravings but worked through it... feeling great now... going to lift weights and head to track practice :)

-more later

Hi.. I am back :)
sitting here watching the biggest loser finale... and oh my! its crazy!
but before I sat down .. I just finished a GREAT upper body workout :)
body for life style.. chest, tris, bis with burnouts :)
then I did an ab workout :) feeling really really good :)

as far as meals...
supper was roast, gravy, slice of bread, and sweet potato slices.. water :)

will have a protein shake in about 10 mins :)

feeling good.... :) looking forward to seeing changes :)

Comments

Josha said…
way to goooooo!
Sounds like you are doing great!