quick run of HIITS while on vacation UPDATE



I just finished a 20 min session of HIIT training ..
I am on vacation but we go home today .. i really wanted to do a 3 mile run this morning but my ipod was not charged (i went with it in red) and i really didnt feel that comfy running by myself in a place other than home ..
so..
i might run another few miles tonight on the tread but will wait and see how i feel.

so
i ran about 6 intervals with the hills that are naturally occurring here it was a workout.

now to go stretch and get my ab work in :)

i look forward to next week and getting back into weight training :)

YIPEEEEE

ok.. going back through my blog i found this guy.. remember him?




click here
to see an amazing transformation! lady lost over 110lbs!

I think i need to go through and do a post called "the best of" .. for a way to celebrate the end of 08 :) .. wonder what i am forgetting i wrote :) LOL


get up and get going! :)

and remember
sprints are FUN :)

OK
just a fast update
i did stretching and abwork
I knew it was going to be "bad" today when i started feeling sore just a few hours after the abwork :)
sore it good :)
yippe

Comments