Its all about never quitting. Plain and simple.

Its all about never quitting. Plain and simple.

what other choice do I have? do I want to weigh 170lbs again? Do I want feet that hurt ever second of every day? Do I want those pains back that woke me up at night when i would simply roll over in bed? Am I going to choose to be tired and depressed everyday? Do I want to hate every single piece of clothing I put on? Do I want to feel old and weak? Do I want to return to going to the Dr every 2 months because I am sick, or just don't feel "right"?

nope. sure don't.

I like the me I worked so hard for.. and I am going to keep her. No matter how many obstacles get in the way. No matter how many times I pull my back out, or how many shoulder injuries that come my way, no matter how many days off i MUST take to get my family well and back to normal. I just cant quit.

not an option.

How I feel effects who I am. Who I am effects who and what I will become. Who I am effects who my husband will be and who my children will be. Who I am can change the world of those around me. A happy mom and wife changes the dynamic of any family. A happy, confident, energetic, relaxed, and secure mom is one that my family deserves.

Who I am isnt just about me. Strange how it works that way huh?

Today I did day 1 (again) .. ran 2 miles on the treadmill, stretched and did abs..
AND I FEEL GREAT!

woooooowhoooo

Comments

Shawn said…
here here! Jump back on that horse! I love your self talk here! very powerful without being negative. Moving on and moving forward good for you!
JRo said…
Wahoo! Way to go!
Josha said…
great post!!
Anonymous said…
That's right, never give up!!!we're right behind you!
Laura said…
preach it girl. but most of all...YOU deserve it.