day 2 done (UPDATE)

did my day 2 workout just now.. right before i eat lunch.. should have done it first thing this morning but i woke up starvin and wanted to eat breakfast.
I did the mile.. squats, deadlifts and biceps ..
i took it easy on squats this time cause last week i THOUGHT i took it easy and i couldnt walk for 2 days! not good when the family is sick and your walking around groaning with every move..
so i learned my lesson..
easy grasshoppa :)

happy i got it done
busy day today

gotta go
blessings

OOOOO
not good.. already sore.. guess i didnt take it as easy as i thought :)
hehe
r

Comments

Josha said…
yay, Ruthie!!
Shawn said…
I hate when I do that...

"Ok, I'm going easy. See this is me going easy... No problem"

Two days later

"Oh God - I should have gone easy!"

:)

Glad you recovered
JRo said…
OOh, but I love that kinda sore too! haha! I always get sore, no matter what, when i do squats and lunges! Good Stuff!

Way to go on Day two!
JRo said…
Where are you today? I am SOOOOOOOOO sore already from lunges this morning. I am so feeling your pain!

Hoping you and your family are well!