3.25 miles .. but it registered wrong :(



not a bad run tonight :) felt great.

dont miss my plan below AND
join my nikeplus challenge if you wanna :) (see post below)

tomorrow is a non-run day but i will get on the mill for a few mins to see if i can get my nike plus to register correctly. love that thing but it is a bit frustrating to have it and it not register my runs correctly. I know its just me :) i am doing something wrong :)

gotta go eat now.. nothing like a long run to make you hooooongry:)

Comments

JRo said…
Sorry I cannot help you with the Nike+.. it just worked the first time for me. But then, I am mechanically inclined and couldn't draw a picture to save my life. We all have different strengths! *grin*

Excited about the challenge, excited about having my Ruthie full of fire back. I am glad you took the time to reignite other areas of your life so that the fire could spread. It has inspired me to do some of the same! Thanks!