NIKE PLUS and something new too:)

I am so excited!!!
remember a while back (like a year ag0? .. i dont remember when... but its been a while) josha sent me a nike plus .... i loved it. used it.... loved it more and then... LOST it.

well
tonight
i got another one!!!! and i cant wait to use it!!!! and esp after seeing those cool shirts josha got from running in the nike plus races.. i will for sure be entering some.. just for the shirt :)

I also got a new running bra :) I bought mine at academy its called the fiona
click here for the website

ok.. i am now off to look a nikeplus website and load my new info
woooooo whooo.

Comments

Josha said…
I love your nike mini! our minis can be pals! I can't wait to hear what challenges you enter! I'll send you the ones I'm in. You can skunk me. That'll be cool!