last 2008 workout complete :)

just a very fast post before heading out the door to celebrate the new year :)
I got my 40 min run in .. but it turned into a 50 min walk run :)
4.5 miles completed!
it was 43 degrees outside and yes.. my friends i ran outside :) three layers and a stocking cap did the trick! got a thumbs up from a college guy as he ran past me and two sweet smiles from an older lady out walking.. I think we were all thinking the same thing
"way to go .. way to end 2008! with a bang"

how did you end 2008 workout wise?

see you next year :)

ok that was really really funny. got up this morning to check in and found that i had done a whole post about my lst 2007 workout LOL .. it was either a blonde moment, i was really in a hurry, OR i deep down inside want to forget.. atleast a bit of 08 . :) .. OH no wait... it CAUSE I AM 40! and starting to go :) LOL

happy 09 everyone!

Comments