finally did it. but it wasnt easy

got up first thing to work out... went to let the cat in from the garage when i picked him up my back started spasming .. I was like URHG .. NOT AGAIN!
but i got my shoes on anyway and got on the mill..
I did todays workout according to my plan... not going to fuss or worry or feel bad about missing the last two days.. I am just moving on ..
so
today 2.5 miles done. I felt bad the whole time.. I am telling you gals I feel like I am starting allllll over.... I feel like I have never run farther than a mile in my life.. it was tough. frustrating, emotional, and just down right depressing where I have let myself get too.. but you know what.. today is the start of climbing out of the pit.. of getting up and getting myself back.
and THAT makes me happy!
I have done it before I will do it again. NO Big.

here's to feeling better ... its just a matter of time :)

Comments

Josha said…
Great job! I hope your back is ok...take some advil and ice it right now!! Just slow down and breathe. The good thing about starting over is that you already know that you can "get there."
Josha said…
where, oh where...are you??? Don't forget that you are my inspiration..Inspire me!