planing isnt everything

yeah well planning isnt everything
i keep thinking that one of these days i will actually be back in the routine i miss so much.. walking around in the body i miss so much and feeling the energy I miss so much.
but again.. today.. it didnt happen.
very late night last night and very very busy day today equals no energy
so..
again..
I am here wondering when this will all begin to make since. Why.. after 2 years .. so long being determined, disciplined, and motivated.. .. why have I struggled so much for the last 8 weeks. I dont understand it... all i can hope is that this place i am in now will somehow make me more determined, more motivated and more disciplined to NOT GIVE UP. To keep myself focused on being healthy and fit until a ripe old age.... I know that life will never be perfect, i will never be perfect... but for goodness sakes.. enough is enough. I am ready for this to be a bit easier now..

SO
i am off to bed.. praying for rest and a morning that finds me on the treadmill.. beginning again.. for the 1000th time.

I refuse to quit...

Comments