Sign up for the Challenge? (my workout update)

here is the information for the Transformation Challenge...
His book comes out this month but this link has the challenge info and weekly assignments
This differs from Body for Life in that it is 18 weeks and it takes into account the inner struggles we all have :)

here's a part of assignment #1 article by Bill:
"Being physically out of shape isn't 'cured' by just working out and eating a different way. You see, the condition of the body is a reflection of so much more than just exercise and eating habits. Truth is, our physical form is a manifestation of our thoughts, feelings, intentions… our collective ‘inner/non-physical condition.’ To achieve a sustainable and truly healthy change on the outside, we have to do the work on the inside."

click here to see the rules (no money required or supplements sold) ... it has the links to the first 12 weekly assignments

just finished lower body workout
squats 12.10.8.6 and 24 lunges burnouts (ouch)
deadlifts 12.10.8.6 with pile squats as burnouts (ouch)
back: bent over rows 12.10.8.6 with flies as burnouts (ouch)

so i now know i will wake up tomorrow morning with soreness over ALL my body instead of just my abs, arms, chest and obliques :)

feeling GREAT. feeling like i am totally seriously and once and for all BACK!

now.. please excuse me.. its time for some wii fit fun ! (i have to kick the kids off of it first :)LOL

Comments

JRo said…
I signed up for this too. (last month, but I start on the 6th of Jan) I am really looking forward to some internal work. I need it!

I am JRo there too!

See you around!