Todays run nikeplus

another 5k today.. felt great. I ran outside.. I was so cold when i left but once i got out there i warmed up and it felt great. and yes.. it was a nice warm 70 degrees outside and NO wind! beautiful.

I ran 2 miles around campus and then a mile in my neighborhood. My nikeplus didnt work correctly again.. I think it was because my ipod was not charged enough... so just know instead of the measly .33 miles i actually did 3.1 miles :)

stretched when i got home and then did wii yoga :) I am lovin yoga.. might need to get a dvd again on that :)

feelin great OH and i AM sore from yesterdays weight lifting and yes my abs are still screaming too! all evidence i am back in the game :) and making progress.

and finally. if you have not seen the biggest loser finally.. its a MUST see.
click here to take youself to view the whole episode on line! (the main way i watch tv these days :)

Progressing towards the goal!

Comments