busy day.. but will not miss (UPDATE)

today is a busy day.. but i am determined not to miss my run!
I have a xmas party to go to in a few minutes.. then a xmas dinner tonight.. so i prob wont run until 9pm tonight.... I will post as soon i am finished.

I did some looking through the nikeplus challenges.. and considering entering a few.. I am also going to prob use the training element of nikeplus to train for another half marathon... the beginning program is what I am considering as i dont want to work up too many miles two quickly ...
I havent decided when i will start the training... but hopefully soon :)

ok..
all for now
just wanted to post that I promise to workout :) i will be back later..
until then
burrrrrrrr! its cold :)

UPDATE 10:14 PM
just finished a great run with my nikeplus
it didnt register correctly on the nikeplus site.. so i dont know if my mimi me will have the correct information .. i think i need to calibrate my new plus.. will do that tomorrow.. :)
i did 2.5 miles on the treadmill 10.88 per mile ..

feeling great . starting to feel back to normal.. :) and LOVED hearing the nikeplus lady in my head again :)

Comments

Josha said…
We worked out together! I was going to call it a miss until I read that you hadn't run yet either and that you were planning to at 9. So, I ran with you... Thanks for getting me movin'!
Josha said…
Hey! I wanted to ask what 10.88 means? Is that a typo maybe? Or does it not mean the length of your mile, as in a 10 minute mile? anyway, I also wanted to commend you on gaining back some of your speed! Great! I'm so excited to have you back!
JRo said…
I LUV the Nike+ challenges. I am SOO close to making my 100 miles! SOOO close.
JRo said…
Oh, and I still think you could come to the half in Houston.. it is really close to the Nasa museum and if they have repaired it (hurricane), Kemah is just down the street!

And if the end of March is too soon.. there are a couple here in Dallas... Laura and I would be there to cheer you on!
Josha said…
rats...
I thought you were back! you must be super busy! not sick, i hope!