me and the update

yeah.. its been busy around here..
mostly ME making the CHOICE to work on my children's book instead of anything else.
I am happy I finally finished it.. heres a link if you wanna take a look. I am really glad it is all done and i can move on to something else. I hope to send it to a publisher and see if it gets picked up but have to do a bit of research on that first..
An Element of Art ...
By Ruthie Swedlund




I will not run tonight. but plan on it tomorrow.. :) I did a ton of cleaning scrubbing, organizing etc.. and then i got to go grocery shopping (urgh) ..
I need to workup a def. workout plan for this week as we will be traveling for holidays a bit a big goal is to not miss a workout.

I am mulling over joshas tag about plans for the new year.... will be back with a post for that.. ..

Comments