UPDATE! Busy, Piggies, and changes

YOU KNOW ITS SUMMER (ALMOST) WHEN ALLLLL YOUR PIGGIES ARE PAINTED!
AND YOUR FEET ARE STARK WHITE WHILE
YOUR ARMS AND LEGS ARE TAN! RUNNERS TAN ROCKS!


I am still here :) Still getting exercise.. still running... still watching what I eat :) I am all good

but

Life is a tad busy right now.... so many things going on.... I am still struggling a bit getting my own workouts in but hope to get in a 4 miler tonight, .. if it rains I will make myself get on the dreadmill.

I plan on pushups later this afternoon in between cleaning, working on a video for our Homeschool Banquet and planning my lessons for tomorrow.

Today I was inspired by two ladies... One has been in training with me since December.. she started out a walker and is now mostly running :) (so happy!) the other is a Grandma who is a runner! She jogs around campus where I do and I was blessed to get to visit with her this morning after track practice :) she is amazing!

As far as my workouts... I ran hills yesterday (a few) with the kids... and this morning ran with the kids and did lots of lunges.. the legs were jello :) I LIKE JELLO FEELING LEGS! .....

Eats are all good... did have a bit of sugar last night in the form of coffee cake... but my daily intake of sugar is back to normal :) ... (very little) .... I FEEL SO GOOD OFF SUGAR!
wooowhoooo!

will post again after i run and or do my pushups :)


As I was getting photos emailed to me for the photos slide show for our end of year presentation our homeschool group is doing..... a friend sent this photo:

this was taken about a year ago.... during that time period of starting over and struggle.... I had gained so much weight from all the things that had gotten in my way!
did I realize 1. my shirt was so tight and 2. my belly was sitting up on the counter? NO! I didnt!
wow.

Praise God for the power of prayer, focus, and determination. Change is possible!!!
What a great reminder I needed!... Starting Over is what it all about!

UPDATE!!! (time: later)

woowhooo... 4 miler complete! ....80 degrees 57% humidity and windy. wow.. only 57% it felt like atleast 80% .....

I think it was a good run cause I ended up with sweat dripping down into my eyes! :)

Now for my 100 pushups. :)

Comments

Josha said…
I'm about to take my piggies out for a run. Hope you get your 4 miles!
Josha said…
later....2.5 for me with half mile speed (speedy for me) intervals
Anonymous said…
oh i love your blog....just ran across it! i get so excited when i find other 40 year olds in this blog world! love your piggies!