10 days to the 20th


Its about 10 day until our 20th wedding ann. and yesterday I found the perfect black dress to wear to celebrate :)

See my DD holding up for me so I can take a photo of it for you to see :) Happy and surprised to report its a size 4..... of course all of you know when you go dress shopping we never know what size we will end up in. Some dresses i wore a 6 and one an 8 was too small ... (go figure)..... BUT... THIS DRESS is a 4. .... so ... i say I will embrace it as my size .... ha .








Now to find some great shoes to go with it. I want some HIGH HEELS! ... I have a thing for those you know... and now that I run all the time.. my legs and feet are happy in them too :)


I am thinking a color... Like red or hot pink.... OR MAYBE I should go with black...


what do YOU think?? :)



.
on the workout front...
100 pushups
followed by
abwork
after a bit of a swim workout (but without getting my hair wet).. ha... i did tricept work and some abs in the pool :)

arms.... JELLO

abs too.


only 10 days left

Comments

Christina said…
Cute dress. My computer didn't pull up the shoes pictures.
Jae said…
Patent leather red Jessica Simpson stiletto's would look fab! No borrowing mine, tho. LOL
Josha said…
now we wanna see a pic of you in the dress! Great job staying active on vaycay!
Ruthie said…
Not until my anniversery :)