morning run and blog




up and out this morning for a nice quick 2.5 miles.... first mile or so was faster pace.. last mile was sprint work... It was AMAZING outside! everything is soooo green from all the rain, the breeze was cool and crisp and just perfect for running! LOVED IT!

did abwork when I got home (after i stretched) ... butt and legs are sore from lunges I did yesterday! :) woowhoo! gotta love lunges.

I think i have made the decision to go with ACE personal trainer certification ... I have been saving up my $ so hopefully i can order in just a few weeks or a month. I know I will have my certification some day and I am trying to be patient until it all works out like it is spose too :)

I have been wanting to change up my blog a bit and go for a new look... so please bare with me as I change things and rearrange to find something that I will like for a while :) until then... you never know what it might look like each time you visit :) ha

gotta go..
my oldests sons birthday today! 11 years ago today we had him 2 weeks early by emergency c-section.... . I dont remember much from that day but knowing that God was in control and everything would be ok. Here we are 11 years later.... what a JOY my boy is.. what a blessing! I am thankful to have my health and energy to keep up with him!

woowhoo!


how bout some quotes ??

By exercise. I'll tell you one thing, you don't always have to be on the
go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also
work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I'm on the road.
- Jack LaLanne

The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more
efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your
talent to produce outstanding results. - Anthony Robbins

Running is one the best solutions to a clear mind. - Sasha Azevedo

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your
mind you have to convince. - Vincent Lombardi

Comments