lastnighttodaytonight

baked cookies until 1230am
ate only one
it didnt taste good to me and should a known better--got a tummy ache
... why did i eat it? well.. habit i guess.. can anyone bake cookies and not eat just one?

party and co-op today.
had cookies there.... i ate fruit and nuts and water instead of cookies and punch.
wasnt even tempted. tummy aches do that to you.

track practice tonight
ran hills with the kids
felt great to be out running.... i was tired when I started and energized when I finished... but wanted to keep running--it wasnt enough for me.... that is what tomorrow morning is for

ATE AT ROSAS CAFE tonight
chicken chips and beans
like that i can go eat out and still have energy :)--not over eat, drink only water, and not have the desire for something sweet afterward.

now... for our last disk of battlestar galactica and just chillin......

and looking forward to getting some much needed sleep so i can hopefully get up and run before the 7am practice :)

Comments

Josha said…
You are on such a roll! I'm so glad and I love to read about your success even though I totally caved and ate everything in sight today...hahaha. At least I know that someone else ate on track and that I can start over tomorrow!
Ruthie said…
you sure can Josha... :) its what you do most of the time that matters :)