lifting interrupted


had a great lifting workout this morning.... with the exception of just a few but necessary interruptions.

Neighbors dog got out... so about 10 mins of chasing Turbo to get him back to his back yard.

Hubby called to say AC man was coming to give estimate.

And

that of course started a quick clean up of the house :)


good news is... workout is done, house is clean :)


Here is what I did.

SQUATS... on the smith machine... its been prob 8 months since i have done squats with weights. 10-8-6-6 (no burnout).. I was burning enough already. (ha)

in between sets of squats I did incline situps .... straight up and with a twist

Shoulder flies
Bi curls
chest flies
and in between those sets more abwork.

needless to say i am jello allll over :)

My goal was to be SORE tomorrow.

I think I achieved it !


On the foot front.. woke up this morning with no pain! :) .... I will be transitioning my foot the the ball pad (see post below).. which means I will wear it for a few hours each day until i work up to all day.

happy its better! I need a nice run pretty soooon...

I am off to do science with the kids and get some work done for our running club


see you next time!

Comments

Christina said…
I need to be more like you. I have a difficult time with any slight interruption to my workout plans.
I love that jello-feeling.
Amy said…
It makes me laugh that you had to run around and pick up the house for the AC man - that sounds just like me! Good job on the weights!