Storms Rain on my Parade


Yeah.. I had planned a nice little parade.. Just me and the road.... Figured 4 miles would be entertaining enough... but

Storms have decided to end my parade before it even started.

shoot.

Good news is I feel the NEEEEEED to run. I am tight in the shoulders, restless feeling.... durn storms....

So.... 4mp wind and 65 tomorrow morning sounds perfect for a 4 miler. I will finish my packin and cleaning and cooking and plan on getting up and out early :)

I am looking forward to it? THAT would be an understatement.

I decided on a new goal xs 2

1. Run Marathon in October of this year. (who wants to join me?????)

2. Qualify for the Boston Marathon on or BEFORE my 44th birthday (I am 41 today) My Goal?
3hr 44 min or better
I prob wouldn't GO to Boston.. but knowing I COULD if I wanted too would be amazing :)

Comments

ShirleyPerly said…
Sounds good!

I'm running the Hartford Marathon (CT) and Green Mountain Marathon (VT) in October. Wanna join me? Hartford is supposed to be a fast course but marathons one week apart means neither will be very fast for me.

BTW, if you need a 3:45 to qualify, you know you can actually still qualify with a 3:45:59, right? No one ever wants to cut it that close but the extra 59 seconds does come in handy for many.