Good MORNING morning :)

Had a great morning run this morning :)

my foot was still a bit tender.. I tried to use the pad in my shoe (see below) and I just couldnt get it in the right spot.... so I finally just stopped and took it out :(

but good thing is my foot is just slightly sore... so I will rest it some by not doing high mileage for a while and also wear the pad in my shoe when I am just doing my daily stuff.

I started out with my jacket on... and came home like this.... got to see the sunrise, NO WIND, 63 degrees, PERFECT

why wouldn't I want to start my day of like this everyday! Its much better than sleeping :)

next time I post will be on vacation. Kids have already informed me "Mom we are going to do a long run on Friday at the campground" ...

LOVE IT!

OH.. and I am HOT! seriously... my dd took this photo and right after said "MOM! YOU HAVE STEAM COMING OFF YOU!!! WOW!"
we tried to get a photo of it.. but it wouldnt show up ...

steamy hot is a great way to start the day!

Comments

suprchica said…
Ruthie, you may want to try more stretching for that pain in between your toes/at bottom of foot. I had the exact same pain and the foot Doc put some padding in my shoes as well. I took them out after trying them a couple of times (my toes went numb) I tried more calf stretching and that seems to keep the pain away. I also have a foam roller for deeper muscle "de-knotting", roll your calves on it, stopping for a few secs where it hurts. I hope this helps and have a blast on vacation. God bless ya!

Tamara :)
Josha said…
have a great campin' trip! Can't wait to hear about your long run wih your kiddos!