Weights happy Weights

You know every winter it seems I clean and organize the house and all the stuff ends up in the
garage. So... every spring we have a massive clean up of the garage... and its seems an unofficial unvailing of the once forgotten weight lifting equipment.

This morning was a 2 mile jog around campus with the kids at track... .. .then breakfast and then some weight lifting :) woowhoo!

I did bench press immediately followed by incline


sit-ups.... dont know how many situps i did but it was a workout... I was too busy singing to count HA
Then i did bi curls and a few squats and more abwork

then photo time :)

Bis are tired ... like jello :)







My legs are being transformed!
nothing but running for the last 6 months.... muscles i didn't know i had are starting to show up :)


now...




I must find a summer dress and some cute high heals for my anniversary.

I am dreaming about the perfect outfit but havent found it yet.

Comments