weights, shakes, and hugh :)

ok.. had a busy day today but got that workout in this evening..
I did a full body workout :) ...
squats, leg extension and leg curls
then..
chest, shoulder flies, tris and bis :)

I will do back on friday ..

I know its a weird combo but i just really wanted to get some leg lifting in.. I am starting to see some progress in my legs.. with muscle def. coming out a bit so i wanted to give it an extra push.. but i hate to lift weights and not do upper body... so.. I did both.

tomorrow morning it track at 7am.. I will see how i feel but thinking sprints are going to be in there somewhere.. after a mile run prob. but will see.. my main thing i want to do tomorrow morning is to make sure i get atleast 50 mins of a working in..

i have the longest run i have had in a long long time this coming saturday (6 miles :) and .. surprisingly enough i am looking forward to the challenge of it :)

ok.. all for now.. i must go.. .. that alarms going off early tomorrow :)
OH.. but first i must drink my yummy shake :)

No wait.. before i go..
I must give you this link in celebration of the movie DH went and saw...
talk bout motivation to get in shape!
wow.

and Hugh is 40!

click here

Comments