upper body blast :) photos :)


I am starting to see progressssss!



beautiful weather out there this morning in garage-gym.
dh and i worked out together...

I did upper body..
chest, bis, tris, back and shoulders

did burn outs on ALL exercises! felt GREAT!

went up to 15lbs on shoulders.. which is HUGE cause I have been baby-ing that shoulder for so long and its finally getting stronger :) yippee

Thought i would share a few pics of our garage/gym... I worked hard last week to get it cleared out of junk and it feel so great to go workout in there! ...
you can see the wall is covered in stuff.... its fun and gives something fun to look at while we lift.. of course our neighbors prob think we are nuts! :)
Here is a close up of a few of the pictures.... I cant wait to have more race #'s on the wall and that kind of stuff :)

Have a Dr appointment for tomorrow...when i told the nurse how low my pressure was she wanted to see if i could come today.. but the dr is leaving early.. yikes.. maybe it IS a bit low huh?

I love lifting! :) felt great today!

Comments

JRo said…
So jealous of the weight room equipment you have! I sooo want to get to see all the pictures you have up on that wall a little better. Such a cool room!