Dr UPDATED---can you run and sleep at the same time?

ugh... went to track this morning but could never get to feeling good.. I did a mile and a half.. tried to run a few sprints... but at one point I just felt like I would pass out... so i stopped.

to the dr this afternoon..
more later



DR UPDATE:

ok.. took all afternoon.... long story short...
dont know whats wrong.. but not as concerned as they would be if i werent a runner.. .. glad my pulse did do its thing during the EKG.. and went down to 48 so they know I wasnt kidding :)...

I will now do a sonogram on my heart and wear a heart monitor for 48 hours to rule out anything.........thats not until the 8th......
I also got 6 vials of blood drawn....... prob wont know anything on that until next week.

happy she didnt say i couldnt run .... so i am still on for the 8 miler coming up on Friday :) yeah! ... running makes me feel sooooo much better so i was praying they wouldnt make me stop :)

maybe i should just run 3 times a day.. that would solve my problem (ha)......

all for now.. more tomorrow after I lift :)

blessings!
r

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ruthie, I have been thinking of you and praying that all will come out with good reports.