Beautiful Monday and Weekend food hangover

it was a beautiful morning at the track.. temp in the 50s and no wind! I walked a mile with a friend, then walked jogged 1.5 for total of 2.5 miles this morning..
We came home and I did some burpies with the boys then planks, leg lifts, sit ups, and leg side raises.
Those burpies are hard.. I am so sloooooow at them.. but i managed 5.




This weekend was free for eating.. I gave that meat a try and its interesting how my tummy reacted..I also had a few cokes.. Isnt it funny how when you dont drink them for a while and then start drinking them again they dont taste near as good as you remember :)
anyway..
I am back to veggin it today and looking forward to some green smoothies as soon as i go buy some more spinach :)

I am so happy to be seeing muscle showing up in my legs again and really hope this means burning off the fat is not far behind :)

I am off to make some breakfast.. decisions decisions.. whole wheat or oatmeal? hummmm

Comments

Laura said…
I've so done burpies. There was a pool of sweat on the gym floor. Hard but rewarding!
Josha said…
well....
wheat? oatmeal? which one was it? I'm left hangin'! Great job keepin' on keepin' on!