sprints make you feel bad.... then good

Joseph turned ten this week! .. cant believe it has been 10 years! wow. and .. yes.. I was HUGE.. and yes.. this was a month or so before he was born.. and yes.. he was 2 weeks early.. and yes... he was almost 9lbs. I wonder if all those dairy queen blizzards i ate had anything to do with it?

woke up late again for track... 10 mins to get the kids up ready and there! and we made it.. and the kids didnt complain once.. wow.
I ran a mile for warm up at a faster pace than normal.. really trying to push it..
then i did sprints. .. i could only manage 6... this was because i made my sprint distance longer ...almost the whole football field (almost).. and because my legs were tired from lifting weights yesterday :)
it felt aweful... though i would throw up.. but i didnt :) and then.. after sprints were done.. i felt soo good :)

i think walked-jogged a lap.. but i couldnt jog much cause my legs were shot.
then... abwork.
laid on the grass by the pole fault pad and did situps, leg lifts, (lots of leg lifts), and hipups, then planks... will be sore tomorrow :)

i love feeling stronger everyday!

finally.

finally... :)

Comments

Josha said…
great, great, GREAT!!!
Love to see all the blasts from the past pictures too!
Josha said…
I just discovered that hills also make you feel bad, then good.
Josha said…
and...what's next?