I can feel it!!

I can feel myself getting stronger and I LOVE IT! I am soooo happy!

today was a milestone day..
today was the first day since my shoulder injury that I did 15bls for shoulder flies! also the first day since my injury that I did 55lbs on lat pull down ...

I am so happy....

I am still trying to be very careful... but am so thrilled i am lifting heavier weight than i have since last August! sweet.

I did bfl style workout..
12.10.8.6 and burnouts on all exercises..
chest press (up to 75lbs) then flies
shoulder flies
lat pull downs
tris
and
bis

nothing like curling 25lbs to make you feel like you are making progress :)

yipeeeee

more pics later.. gotta go

r

Comments

JRo said…
You da Man!
Josha said…
absolutely love the leg pics!! I don't see what you could complain about...look at your arms and shoulders too!! :) And you ran 8 miles with your gas gauge on empty. I saw this quote from Will Smith:
"I will NOT be outworked. Period... You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: Either you're getting off first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."