Dr here i come... I guess....

went to eat lunch at my mom and dads.. and after i ate i started feeling sleepy... like my blood pressure.....we dont own a blood pressure machine. .. so i was just curious to see what it was.... I could feel my pressure "dropping"

over the next 30 mins i took my pressure reading..
the first was 95 over 54 (which is what i usually run... my walking around blood pressure)
less than 10 mins later it was 72 over 49 ! yikes!
I ate some salt and took it again and it was 85 over 60...
then it steadily started to drop again.... my last reading was 75 over 50

I have never tracked my pressure... but now i know for sure this is what is wrong with me...
I just did some reading about what causes it..... and I know for sure that I dont eat enough salt ..... (esp after that hour and half workout this morning).... so until i go to the dr.... gatoraid will be my new favorite drink.

wondering whats "normal" for you..
heres a chart


i am off to sip some gator and hope i feel better soon (after i hang the clothes on the line :)

Comments

Josha said…
yikes! I want to hear what you find out as soon as you find out!!