weight lifting tuesday


BEAUTIFUL here today... really wanted to go for a nice long run... I was "craving it".. YES! I am sooo happy i have the craving back! sweet.
but
I stuck with my plan and lifted weights instead.

After watching the finale of the Biggest Loser today (in spurts between many many other things)... I was so very motived to get in there again and lift weights with a passion. I am now officially jello body ruthie... which is great!

so glad i am feeling stronger. so thankful i have a back and shoulder that let me lift again! I am thankful for every workout... after those aweful months of laying around and feeling sorry for myself.. I am so happy to feel like jello again!

tomorrow i will run.. prob a mile warm up.. then sprints.. and then how ever long of a cool down to get me to my 50 min workout

one thing I found while going though all those old boxes was that coaches packet he gave me when i was a jr in highschool. our workout schedule was in there... and its no wonder i could eat anything and everything and not have a weight problem then... I practices from 4:45 to 8pm or dark 5 days a week! I also road my bike to practice! the weekends were full of games! if I worked out 3 to 4 hours a day 5 days a week now... I can only imagine what i would look like. ... But.. that is the challenge.... to balance life and fitness. .. today was a good day :)

Can we talk about "dreams" for a minute? I have two dreams that keep popping in this silly head of mine.... two thoughts that I feel like i am being pushed toward... one is that of being a personal trainer and the other is to run that stinkin full marathon. Its wierd ....wonder if either of those things will ever happen?

Comments