yesterday and today UPDATE 5MILER DONE!

Well.. It didn't happen yesterday.. I planned it but it didn't work out..
so.. this morning I am leaving a few mins early for track so i can try and get all 5 miles in today..
we will see

not worrying about my yesterdays but doing what i can do today. :)
more later afterwards

do you see that glow that happens after a run! proof that i do feel better after a nice run :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOO!
I FEEL GREAT!
5 miler done..
I walked to the track from our house and while the kids practiced .. I ran and ran and ran and walk a tad .. around in circles ... 20 laps YIPEE.
feels great to have it done..
BUT I HATE RUNNING IN THESE RUNNING SHORTS!
(note to self.. running skirt is MUST for runs longer than 2 miles)

Comments

Josha said…
Yay! I only managed 3, but it was good!