Todays RUN update :) .. YES a RUN!

I havent been this sore in ages! guess that workout yesterday did the trick :)


UPDATE:
just home from my 2 mile run.. ran the first mile in 9:07.. walked and ran most the second mile 10:17.. for a grand total for a 2 miler at 19:24.

WOW
IT FELT SO GREAT! I HAD TO PUSH MYSELF TO GET THROUGH IT.. but to sweat, to be by myself.. to have the music in my head and nothing else except to keep telling myself i could do it.. to be away.. to destress, to relax... to feel the breeze on my skin, to have the sun shinning on my face (with my new glasses!)..
FANTASTIC!

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT RUN!

it was a crazy busy day but i came home cooked supper and didnt eat... told the fam to save some for me for AFTER my run!
more tomorrow after i do lower body in my clean(er) garage!

Comments

Amie said…
Good for you! Yay!
JRo said…
YEAH! I thought of you this morning while I ran, about how good it felt to run again, and how I was hoping to hear that you felt good after your run too! My hopes fulfilled!
Josha said…
so glad!
I had a great run too, but haven't posted yet. Are we postponing our 10k, I'm guessing? We had talked about this Saturday. We could do it in April instead?
I would really love it if you and JRo and anyone else interested would post a video of you running, so that I can improve my form. Isn't that a great idea? You can teach me online! :)