Monday.... making adjustments

ok.. had a mile walk this morning at track in the 50 mile per hour wind! :) 
busy day.. and had to split the workout in two .. like Josha has been known to do :) 
I did squats, leg extensions, and walking lunges BEFORE my board  meeting.. 
then came home .. drank a shake and finished the workout.. 
more squats, leg extensions, dead lifts, and stationary lunges :) 

will be sore.. and glad i got it done even split in two :) 

my right leg is sore :( ... the outside of  my lower right leg from my knee to my ankle.. i was trying to figure out what i did... and i remembered.. i went to give Jo a high five during the race and twisted my ankle.. so much so i almost feel :) ... .. my foot is fine.. and there is no swelling etc.. just a sore muscle feeling.. 
i will try and run through it tomorrow.... will let you know.. :) 

being patient as i move forward... means someday i will get where i wanna be :) 

Comments