a great day... and changes

Today was a great day... I did a few laps walking tonight at track while the kids ran fast and worked hard... then i came home and lifted weights..
upper body... chest, tris, bis, and shoulders.. hit tens.. felt great!

on a nutritional side of things.. as of tonight i am 2 days meat free. I have given the veg thing a try before.. but i decided to add this to my "stepping off" of things list. first it was icecream, then candy bars, then donuts, cake, then.. (the list goes on).. and now with sodas gone.. and sugar better than its been ... I decided to go meatless. :)..
I am doing it more to give my system a bit of a break and to see how i feel...
it didnt take long .... tonight after i ate supper i had a "rush" feeling.. a feeling of "oh that tasted so good and I could go run 5 miles right this second" feelin.. strange and cool all at the same time!

tomorrow is 4o mins... .. i am looking forward to running.. although i would like to not have to run it around and around.. but that is what is fiting in my life right now.. so it will have to do :)

THRILLED that i put on some capris yesterday and they fit! (from last summer) and even cooler was the 20 bucks i found in the pocket.

I am starting to see changes ... jeans getting looser... muscles starting to peak through!

yipee!
life is good.

Comments

Josha said…
hello, Octo-lady!
Could I borrow 20 bucks?
Glad your day was great and cool that you are trying new eating styles...
Let me know when you go all chocolate and I'm IN!
JRo said…
Love the new layout!

You can count me as one of the women you have helped dig themselves out of the ditch... I am not quite out yet, but farther out, for longer than before.. and still trying!