Todays workout :) YIPEE (UPDATE)

Just finished my upper body workout ...
bis, tris, shoulders, and chest... did bfl style 12 10 8 6 and burnouts.
can tell i am already feeling it!

I also did ab work on the exer. ball... and just a bit of leg work.

We were also back at track at noon today... the kids ran and ran .. and I walked 2 miles ...

looking forward to at least 2 mile walk run tomorrow..

i am so ready to be in SHAPE again! ...

UPDATE
Ok i am happy with how today turned out :) so glad i finally got a workout in !
I cleaned the garage-weight lifting gym out today ... during the winter it tend to turn into a massive donation pile :) ... so now i can get to my weights to do legs on wednesday when it will be in the EIGHTIES again !!! yes! i am thrilled!.. ..
I am also back into my protein shakes.... had my first shake tonight after 5 months or so of NO shakes :) ... yummy strawberry, yogurt, and vanilla protein! :) and it tastes GREAT!

plan on running in the morning before schooling the kidos :) if i have to get on the treadmill then thats what it means :) I also plan on having a shake after every workout (like i use too) and at night before bedtime :)

watch out muscles.. here i come! :)

Comments