10k plans :) (UPDATED)

(UPDATE ... monday 8:22am ..Nate woke up at 330 with fever :( URGH> this is just nuts)
Ok gals..
how about March 21st? is that too soon for you ???

I was thinking of running in a 5k race that day but i could do the 5k two times :) ...

I painted yesterday and today :) ... have about 5weeks to have all the murals at church done :) AND i got a lead on a possible job at another local church (which will be nice if it works out)... I love painting :) like.. LOVE IT.

. I will be running 40 mins tomorrow morning.. I am feeling better... still lack energy but think running will help with that .. (and sleep which seems rare these days)... My youngest woke up last night throwing up! I am like URGH when will the illness in my family end! ... he is better.. no fever but just feels bad... i assume its a virus again:( ..

so let me know what day is good for you all and we will do the 10k. I NEED a plan with people :)

Comments

Josha said…
March 21st looks good as far as I can see. We ave tentative, yet to be scheduled travel possibilities...we have to go pick up a truck at some point, but I don't know even how to go about scheduling around that.
It will be our "Spring Fling." Any other ideas for what to call it? (thinking of shirts!)
Very exciting!
Sarah said…
I am signing up for a 5k for that day -- but I'm still having lotsa trouble with my foot. I'll be doing SOMETHING that day, but maybe not 10k. Cheering you on!
JRo said…
How about I do the 10K at the beginning of my 11 mile training run that day? Sounds great to me

I need to send you my correct Nike+ email address... I did not get to do the last thing with ya'll because of that! *sniff*